Teleprompter system dedicated to PTZ cameras
TP-150 is the world’s first teleprompter system dedicated to PTZ cameras. It allows the presenter to read and control scripts in multiple languages.
The kit includes a mount that holds the tablet securely below the camera head. TP-150 is quick and easy to assemble with no special tooling required. The frame attaches to any standard tripod quick release plate.
TP-150 is a cost-effective solution that can be operated entirely by the presenter using an optional controller that works in bluetooth or wired modes. It is suitable for small studios, business presentations and conferences or live events.
Software Application & Remote Control
Control the speed of your prompting, jump between break marks and switch scripts with the optional wireless or wired WR-500 controller.
The App allows easy and quick overview of all your scripts. Users can send a document to the software via email or copying and pasting text. With the script editing and timing tool, text can be amended or added to accommodate any last minute changes.
The App gives the user control over the background colour and the font type, size and colour. It is intuitive to operate allowing quick changes to be made in the heat of a live production.
(The dv prompter application is available to download free from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.)
- PTZ Teleprompter Kit for iPad & Android Tablets
- Teleprompter system dedicated to PTZ cameras
- Cost-effective solution
- Can be operated entirely by the presenter
- Suitable for small studios, business presentations and conferences or live events
- Remote optional (works by bluetooth or wired connection)
- 1 x Horizontal Plate A Secure the base of the camera to this plate using item B
- 1 x Screw B – 1/4” screw length 18mm Used to secure the base of the camera to item A.
- 1 x Metal 3/8" to 1/4" adaptor screw This item screws into one of the larger 3/8 holes on the bottom of the prompter frame to make it compatible with a standard 1/4" screw.
- 2 x Hex head mounting screws Used to secure item E to the front of item A
- 1 x Vertical mounting plate
- 1 x Expandable tablet holder
- 1 x Large thumb screw for securing item F to item E
- 2 x Hex tools to tighten item B & D screws
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Thank you Card