IP Video Decoder
The Datavideo NVD-20 is a wired IP video decoder with HDMI, Composite and analogue audio outputs.
The NVD-20 decodes all common protocols including RTP/RTSP, RTMP, UDP, TCP, HTTP, HLS and MPEG-TS and can output SD/HD video at resolutions up to 1080p60.
The NVD-20 is the perfect partner to the DatavideoIP encoder allowing full HD point to point video links over Ethernet, WiFi or the Internet.
- Operates on standard 10/100Mb Ethernet networks
- Excellent image quality with very low delay
- H.264 decoding
- Supports RTP/RTSP (Unicast/Multicast), RTMP, UDP (Unicast/Multicast), TCP, HTTP, HLS and MPEG-TS
- Feature-rich WebUI for configuration and control
- Built in video scaler
- Supports Full HD video and audio
- Supports HDMI and Composite video output
- Supports simultaneous digital embedded and analogue audio output
- Small form factor, rack mountable using RMK-1
- Supports HDMI monitor CEC control (On/Off)
- 12V DC input
Datavideo at NAMM 2016 - Behind the Scenes: NVS-25 Streaming Server - DVS-100P Stream Server Pro
NVS-25 & NVS-20/25: How to Send Video From Your Encoder to Your Decoder
- 1x NVD-20 product
- 1x AD Switch DC 12V
- 1x CD for IP Finder
- 1x Thank You Card
Streaming protocols are notoriously complex and difficult to understand. This guide is designed to help you buy encoders and streaming services with confidence.
Posted on 2016-04-06